What's new
What's new

National Machine Tool co.

ericp351

Plastic
I was wondering if anyone knows of any info on national machine tool co. They were located in Racine Wi. I am not sure how long ago. Reason I ask is I purchased a small bench mount hand nibbler/hole punch from a closed shop and I would like to find any spare parts I can. I only have 1/4" die's for the hole punch (not dificult to make) and I would like some spare blades. This tool cuts 1/8" flat stock effortlessly. Thanks for any help. Eric...

Eric; There is a National Tool Co. that makes sheet metal equipment. We bought a sheet metal break from another vendor but it was made by National. Unfortunately I don't work there anymore so I do not have an address for them. I have had very little luck finding there website but I know that there is one. Try checking out some of the larger distributers of sheet metal tools and see if they don't have a link on there website. Or perhaps if they advertise the National brand give them a call and maybe they will have some contact information.

CBlair

Eric,I just bought a Handnib No. 5, and the dies were missing. Could you please post a photo of the dies?

Back