What's new
What's new

New York----------------Steam

I hope they have a backup, There would be something of a problem if the steam system went offline.

I have been to many cities in Russia, heat is supplied by central steam plant. I just love how those idiots in the video use steam in NYC to generate electricity and think it will solve CO2 emission. Did they think how steam was made?

Dont they burn garbage and use the heat .......the turkeys here are talking about incineration as a solution to the Chinese bans.............complete non mention of the toxic ash this leaves behind.

I lived in northern NJ. Went to NYC often. A while ago NYC was loading barges and hauling the garbage out to sea until the stuff started washing up on the shores of NJ and lower states. Then they were dumping it in the Meadow Lands, filled up that lowland then built a football and Hockey stadium on it.They were filling the areas south of the Stadium last I was there, that might be full now. Statten Island has a mountain of garbage on it. I think they decided to burn most of it that will burn. Interesting how they like to forget how the steam is made when they claim how it's keeping NYC clean, with all the city buses and taxi cabs not to mention cars and trucks operating in NYC and other big cities.

Back