What's new
What's new

Old machinery for sale Stanfordville NY

wrongwayrick

Plastic
Met a gentleman at my local junk/antique shop, He had demo'd an old building and ended up with some old machinery that he hated to send to scrap.
I cherry picked a small bandsaw (of the brand that will not be mentioned on this site) and a rhodes shaper.
That leaves a big drill press marked Russel Holbrook and Henderson, A Keystone 3 phase compressor and a Whitney horizontal mill (pretty rough) that is probably best for parts
If anyone is interested in whats left I can send contact info

Attachments

• DSCN0281.jpg
    DSCN0281.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN0286.jpg
    DSCN0286.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCN0283.jpg
    DSCN0283.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCN0289.jpg
    DSCN0289.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 177
  • DSCN0282.jpg
    DSCN0282.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 191
I assume the drill press is a Camelback. I'd like to have one, but at 3 or more hours away for me a rusty one would have to be about free.

If anyone is interested in the Keystone compressor they are a somewhat unusual design, although 2 cylinder, it is just 1 long piston driven by an eccentric. If you decide to take it apart it is imperative that you not let the piston exceed its travel toward tdc on the high pressure side, if that happens the rings on low pressure side will expand into a cavity that cannot be reached, and the only way to get piston out at that point will destroy ring lands and rings, btdt.

Back