What's new
What's new

Pfauter RS00 gear hob looking for info

snapatap

Aluminum
I have just acquired a pfauter RS00 gear hobbing machine to play with in my home shop. I'm looking for a manual if any one has one? Or a list of change gears it would have been supplied with as it only came with a few. Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 22-13-48  aussiemachinist07 • Instagram photos and videos.jpg

I’ll see if we have one. I know we have a few Hobbers of that brand but I don’t know the sizes. Give me 4-5 days to dig

Any chance you can PM or post a picture of this thing? We have several manuals and access to more but I would like to narrow down the machine.

Any chance you can PM or post a picture of this thing? We have several manuals and access to more but I would like to narrow down the machine.

Here are some pics. I think it is about 1960’s vintage and would cut a max 10” diameter gear
d45066fe65854d5681b78febc480318d.jpg

406948cbd8c02eebf8619c5fe857f53d.jpg

I have a Barber Colman #3, always wanted a RS-00. I can't help you directly, but I can offer advice and commiserate with you. I like talking gears. Email me if you have any questions about gear making.

John

I have a Barber Colman #3, always wanted a RS-00. I can't help you directly, but I can offer advice and commiserate with you. I like talking gears. Email me if you have any questions about gear making.

John

Thanks for the offer. i have a manual and some hobs on the way so hopefully i should be able to put it into action in the next couple of weeks.

Back