What's new
What's new

photoshopping a RR photograph

Proof the integrity of photographs must always be questioned. "I saw it on the internet. It must be true."

In PS is there a 'fast way' of isolating part of the image, or is just a laborious process of deleting the image around the part your trying to keep?

In PS is there a 'fast way' of isolating part of the image, or is just a laborious process of deleting the image around the part your trying to keep?

Hello Triumph
I don't know about Photoshop, but I have Photoshop Elements (a cheaper, scaled down program) & it has a tool called the "Magic Wand" that lets you grab larger areas of similar colour. I would image Photoshop would have it too.

Hello Triumph
I don't know about Photoshop, but I have Photoshop Elements (a cheaper, scaled down program) & it has a tool called the "Magic Wand" that lets you grab larger areas of similar colour. I would image Photoshop would have it too.

Thanks, I'll try that when I get some time tonight.

Hi Marty

Clearly a very good transformation via Photoshop but IMHO really don't see a place for this on PM ...

... however on photographic forums I'm sure it would be "REALLY" appreciated :)

John :typing:

JJ - I understand and appreciate your comment re: appropriateness for PM. Frankly, I hesitated a good bit before posting, then, partially under the influence of holiday cheer, came down on the What-The-Hell side and went ahead and did it.
-Marty-

Back