What's new
What's new

Ralmikes 023-700R Info

physicsguy91

Plastic
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right sub-forum for this, please move if not.

I recently bought a used XY-table-thing at a local steam engine show. It is marked as Ralmikes 023-700R. I was hoping someone with an old Ralmikes catalog might be able to share any info present? It's in good condition, just curious about what exactly they called it, original price, etc.

Thanks!

x-y table. Haven't had a Railmikes catalog in over 20 years, they are long gone. They were just another tooling reseller that like to put their name on everything, including pop-riveting their nameplate on a Mitutoyo mic or caliper box.

x-y table. Haven't had a Railmikes catalog in over 20 years, they are long gone. They were just another tooling reseller that like to put their name on everything, including pop-riveting their nameplate on a Mitutoyo mic or caliper box.

I still have some Mitutoyo thread mic boxes with Ralmikes tags riveted on them.

I recently bought a used XY-table-thing at a local steam engine show. It is marked as Ralmikes 023-700R. I was hoping someone with an old Ralmikes catalog might be able to share any info present? It's in good condition, just curious about what exactly they called it, original price, etc.

Really going to need photos to figure out what you really have.

Back