What's new
What's new

Richmond Radial Arm Drill Press for sale

7732E185-9740-4943-8294-588B226AB419.jpg

Really not that hard to rotate a photo....

It was resized because I once abused the privilege and Milacron retaliated.

More amused than irritated.

Here... oh, and I'd probably buy the heck out of that if it was in Washington state. Alas!

vGrIxNj.jpg

VhcDfMN.jpg

f6TfN7e.jpg

iz5UrYO.jpg

ete8aWe.jpg

I worked on one of these once. It was a pretty decent machine. Basically a clone of an Asquith machine. I liked the single lever to lock the rotation and slide.

That is a nice looking drill, I dont need one, but if I did I would like a nice clean one like this. Good luck I hope you find the right home for it soon.

Charles

I got one of them......good little drill(only 4"6") and #4 morse.......unfortunately mine is also out in the weather,but covered with sheets of iron.......Midgely and Sutcliffe ,owned by 600 Machinery group........incidentally,they also were made as an early CNC machine,and there is a review of one drilling tube plates automaticlly in Machine Tool Monthly ,1963.

Mine is now under cover ,drilling holes it was meant to do....Incidentally ,kept in favour of an Asquith OD2,which I scrapped......Yeah its a shame ,but what can ya do?......I have a correction,the Richmond is more like 6 footer ,and weight is considerable ,in excess of 3 tons,excluding the box table ......Its hard to find the exact model,and maybe it didnt have a specific model.....just 6ft ...or something like that......the Envoy series just have squared off casings,same innards.....I prefer nice round castings.....where does all this square look come from?

Back