What's new
What's new

Rivett608 latest talk on making miniatures

rivett608

Diamond
Hi all

As many of you know I make miniatures including a lot of machined or antique tool related objects. I have been making my living at this for the past 41 years which that alone is quite a rarity. The last few years I have been doing talks at creative conferences including a TED talk. A couple weeks ago I did a talk at IdeaCity in Toronto and here is the YouTube version. This was broadcast live on nationwide TV in Canada. Pretty scary to go from your quiet workbench to a stage. Please share anywhere you want.

William Robertson – Maximum Miniatures - YouTube

Hope you enjoy. My plan is to share my latest work here when it is done this fall, it is part of a factory and engineering office of a pulley maker.

Bill

Congratulations on another fine presentation for our Fine Miniatures Artistic Community!

Live TV would definitely have me shaking in my heels. I am looking forward to seeing the next masterpiece.

Tamra

So you're hanging around with my buddy Moses? A very successful man. Great video and recognition

How'd you like Toronto? You missed the highlight - free shop tour at Mcgyver's :D

Back