What's new
What's new

rivett608 - request for repost of photograph

Marty Feldman

Titanium
Many of rivett608's older posts of photographs seem to be in a now-non-accessible Photobucket format. Might it be possible for someone to post an openable link to the photograph of that magnificent mineature room interior depicting a draftsmen's workroom? Most appreciated if so.

-Marty-

This one has actually "escaped" from Rivett608's Photobucket and now appears elsewhere on the 'net.

Can be seen at Miniature Classroom | Miniature drawing classroom at The Toy… | Flickr

I marvel each time I see this.

Joe in NH
I visited the Toy and Miniature Museum twice and the collection is fabulous. It is split between antique toys and mostly modern miniatures made by professionals like Rivett608. He was a major recipient of the owners' commissions, so there is a lot of his amazing work on display. It is one of the best, but probably not best known, of Kansas City's attractions, along with the Steamboat Arabia Museum, the WWI Museum and the Art Museum.

About - The National Museum of Toys and Miniatures

If you want to see a real early 20th Century drafting studio, visit the Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio in Oak Park, IL, on the west side of Chicago.

The Oak Park Studio | Frank Lloyd Wright Trust

Larry

Back