What's new
What's new

rusnokmill Yahoo group

drcoelho

Stainless
Does anyone know who the moderator is for [email protected] ? I would like to move this group to groups.io but cannot do this without the moderators help. Yahoo group content is disappearing in December 2019.

I can’t answer your question but if you don’t connect with the moderator all may not be lost because some of the posts are archived on the Internet Archive’s Way Back Machine.
Wayback Machine
Unfortunately the link isn't working for me the way I expected right now.
I hope you do manage to reach the moderator though
Jim

Last edited:
I've tried the io group thing on other topics, got to say I don't like it, its yahoo warmed over and quite frankly, it sucks! Mind you its not the people or topics, its the format. Something like this forum would be nice, topics with titles, searchability, and not getting endless email notifications on dribble topics.

I can’t answer your question but if you don’t connect with the moderator all may not be lost because some of the posts are archived on the Internet Archive’s Way Back Machine.
Wayback Machine
Unfortunately the link isn't working for me the way I expected right now.
I hope you do manage to reach the moderator though
Jim

I've got all the photos and files archived using PG Offline, so worst case it won't be lost. BUT, it would be so much nicer to just transfer all this stuff over to groups.io as that is all automated and easy.

Back