What's new
What's new

For Sale Lot of Vintage Machinery: Shaper, Arbor Press, Bandsaw

wowsk

Plastic
Hi everyone,
We are starting thin down the amount of vintage machinery we have. We have got quite a bit of everything and a lot of it came from the Rock Island Arsenal, so they are high quality items. They have just been sitting in various sheds for a number of years and it is time to sell some of the items.

Due to this some of the pictures are very dark and/or I was unable to get any pictures. If very interested in an item I can try to get some lights on the machine to get a better picture.

If at all interested, send a message or email and we can talk more.

Item #1: Greenerd No. 5S Arbor Press. Very nice shape and works well. Runs up and down smoothly. $1200
IMG_0384.jpg

Item #2: Gould & Eberhardt 16" Shaper. Would prefer to sell whole, but if you just want a specific part, let me know and we can work out a price. Somewhere around $1/pound. Sorry no pictures due to it being so dark, I can try to get some if someone is interested. Asking $1400 for the whole item. Unknown if working, but is in very nice shape.

Item #3: Antique Bandsaw. Not completely sure on size, but I think it is around 18". It is loose, I can spin it with my hand, but no motor with it. $150
IMG_0265.jpg

Item #4: Vintage Craftsman Commercial Metal Cutting Bandsaw. It doesn't come with a motor, but always worked well when we used it. Just don't need it anymore. $100
00I0I_2YZZPDSVI9l_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Back