What's new
What's new

For sale old Walter Bros planer may not be complete

handsome devil

Hot Rolled
For sale old Walter Bros planer may not be complete.............. SOLD...........

ATT: The owner called me and said it was sold.

Do not email or PM me about this. Belongs to a friend 150 miles from me near Baraboo, Southern Wi. His phone is sold. He never ran the machine think he bought it on a whim. Now he is moving out of state and needs it gone. Says it is missing "the drive". You will have to ask because I do not know. His wife took pictures but this is buried in his garage so she could not get much for pictures. Last I saw it, it was buried. He has fork lift to load it with. He is asking $200 or best offer.

No electric motor or mount. I am afraid he might not have a lot of details on this but call and ask if your serious. He wants it gone and will load with forklift. Might be a parts machine or garden art I don't know.20200218_140009.jpg20200218_140023.jpg20200218_140042.jpg20200218_140235.jpg

Last edited:
Just speculation, but the fresh paint leads me to think that enough of it was there for someone to start working it over (provided the bits and pieces haven't been lost in moves).

Hopefully this went to a good home. Owner is grateful to get it sold and saved. Figured someone here might be interested. I was curious as to its rarity and age. Have seen this in his garage but knew nothing about it. Saw the recent threads about Planers and thought of his knowing it wasn't going to the west coast. He was ready to get rid of it. Being a preservationist himself I knew he didn't want it to go to scrap. Thanks all. John.

Back