What's new
What's new

For Sale- turn of the century B&S Tridex Indexing head

wlee

Plastic
Patent date of 1909, its a #14.This came with a mill I got and its too big for anything I own.Has no indexing plates and has 2 out of three centers in it.4" on center and approx.4-7/16" from base to the center.it weighs 150 pounds and you will need to come pick it up.I'm in upstate NY near Albany,looking to get $75.00

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0139.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 229
Patent date of 1909, its a #14.This came with a mill I got and its too big for anything I own.Has no indexing plates and has 2 out of three centers in it.4" on center and approx.4-7/16" from base to the center.it weighs 150 pounds and you will need to come pick it up.I'm in upstate NY near Albany,looking to get $75.00

So this thing needs to go, I have tripped over it enough. Does anybody want it for free? I really don't want to scrap it but if nobody wants it that's where it will end up.

I'm in Schoharie, not to far from you, sent a message to drom68,I'll let you know if he takes it.

Almost 3 hours away. I wouldn't take that ride. Hopefully drom68 will take it. I've been to his place. He gave me a really good deal on a vertical head and overarm support for my kempsmith horizontal mill. I bet he'll find a good home for it.

Thanks
Mark

Back