What's new
What's new

Small Metal Planer Collection For Sale

Hit Miss Engine

Cast Iron
After debating in my mind and heart for the last couple of months I have decided that I would offer up my collection of small bench top metal planers… I have decided to thin down in some areas. For many years I have been gathering small unique planers from all across the country when they have come available. It takes a long time to find these and be able to purchase them and bring them all together as one collection… here may be an opportunity for someone to have a huge jump start in collecting little planers or add a great deal to their collection. I would like to initially try and sell all the planers together but in time if that doesn’t seem to interest any individual I will decide to break them up. Some of these planers are complete, some maybe missing a part or need a repair.. I can further discuss each planer in detail with a seriously interested person. There are 9 planers ….
1- A.J Wilkinson
2- Wormwood
3- Hendey
4- Baldwin
5- Schneider Goosman
6- T Thomas Taylor
And 3 unique unidentified planers

I have spent countless dollars shipping these to me but I realize sometimes you just spend money in pursuit of what you want when you want it and don’t plan on making everything back when it’s time to pass on so I am asking $10,000 for the collection of 9 planers… basically what I purchased them for. I will try and post some pics but usually have bad luck getting pictures to turn out good on the PM site… feel free to message me and I can send good pics directly to your phone or email.

This has been a hard decision for me as in the past I have let things go with later regret.. As I get older I realize with so many interests in so many directions I need to prioritize as there is just not enough time in ones lifespan to complete them all. With that said I’m going to continue to focus on my lineshaft shop that I’m building but more importantly my antique engines… so I will also mention that I would be open to trading for a nice gas engine of equal value. Feel free to contact me if you are interested… I am located in York Pennsylvania… Thanks George

After debating in my mind and heart for the last couple of months I have decided that I would offer up my collection of small bench top metal planers… I have decided to thin down in some areas. For many years I have been gathering small unique planers from all across the country when they have come available. It takes a long time to find these and be able to purchase them and bring them all together as one collection… here may be an opportunity for someone to have a huge jump start in collecting little planers or add a great deal to their collection. I would like to initially try and sell all the planers together but in time if that doesn’t seem to interest any individual I will decide to break them up. Some of these planers are complete, some maybe missing a part or need a repair.. I can further discuss each planer in detail with a seriously interested person. There are 9 planers ….
1- A.J Wilkinson
2- Wormwood
3- Hendey
4- Baldwin
5- Schneider Goosman
6- T Thomas Taylor
And 3 unique unidentified planers

I have spent countless dollars shipping these to me but I realize sometimes you just spend money in pursuit of what you want when you want it and don’t plan on making everything back when it’s time to pass on so I am asking $10,000 for the collection of 9 planers… basically what I purchased them for. I will try and post some pics but usually have bad luck getting pictures to turn out good on the PM site… feel free to message me and I can send good pics directly to your phone or email.

This has been a hard decision for me as in the past I have let things go with later regret.. As I get older I realize with so many interests in so many directions I need to prioritize as there is just not enough time in ones lifespan to complete them all. With that said I’m going to continue to focus on my lineshaft shop that I’m building but more importantly my antique engines… so I will also mention that I would be open to trading for a nice gas engine of equal value. Feel free to contact me if you are interested… I am located in York Pennsylvania… Thanks George

Hello George,
I realize this post is a year old but I figured I’d ask anyway. Did you sell all of the planers? I’m looking for one, located in Spring Grove, Pa.

Back