What's new
What's new

Storm boring bar Model NS, looking for a manual and tooling

A.STOOP

Plastic
Hello I have older Storm model NS Boring bar, It had a stuck motor and I would love to use it. I have no instructions or manual neither a toolkit. I know its not very realistic to find centering fingers and tool holders. But I am hoping someone has a copy or a actually manual for this boring bar.

Thank you, Have a great day, Alex

look at Goodson or something like that. They used to have quite a bit of tooling for those boring bars. They won't have a manual.

Thank you Jim. I did see the Tread you mentioned, and it is also the same reason I post here, for the fact that people here have respect for the machinery regardless how old it may be. Thank you, Alex

I just bouvht a storm also with no manual or tooling. I'd like to have a copy of your manual if possible. And does anyone know where some used tooling might be . I see this thread is old one but worth a shot. Thats mike

I have a bar and toolbox , mics, centering fingers hold down and more. I had to replace the motor. I doo have the original had it fixed but didnt last long. Sw Minnesota. 500 or offer might have manual too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is a 260v would your tooling work for it. Im in Colorado..the motor works great on this one just no tooling.

Back