What's new
What's new

Taps and Dies--Lots of taps and dies---For sale

tommy1010

Stainless
I am listing this on the Antique Forum with the hope a Model railroad, steam engine, etc. club member will take possession of them and he/she share with members who can put them to use.

That being said it is as always first come first serve. In those little boxes are over 200 dies of various pitches and outside diameters. All are round. They start at 0-80 up to 3/8". Very few larger than that.

One box is marked 10-32 Left Hand. There are four of them. The box is marked that it has five of them. Since some of these boxes fell over and some got mixed up there very well maybe an elusive 10-32 LH mixed in the other boxes. For a total of five. South bend guys know where to use them.

Some boxes have 1-2 or 3 dies some have 20 or more.

Some are what I would say are odd balls. 15/32-24, .0995-120, That is right 120 TPI! list goes on and on. Some don't have a number or fractional size just a decimal and TPI.

Die stocks for the dies are different diameters to cover all outside diameters in boxes????

Taps are 1/4" and less. Some are marked GUN TAP. Maybe an obsolete company???

I will not separate. This is a one money buys all.
$50.00 plus $16.00 shipping and as always you can pick the stuff at my home.
Paypal, check or money order.
If you can convince me that you want them and will share with your Model whatever club you can have them for $25.00 to cover shipping. Hell if you have swap meets maybe you can raise a few bucks for the association.

PM me and reply to this thread if you can put them to use.

I don't think that is too much to ask. If someone disagrees Tough.

100_1536.jpg100_1537.jpg100_1538.jpg100_1539.jpg100_1540.jpg

Back