What's new
What's new

Vintage machines looking for new homes!

rtwhiteside

Plastic
Hello everyone! Over the past few years, I've taken on the task of overhauling a 1915 Machine Shop into my new custom fabrication studio here in Roanoke, VA. Of the many amazing machines I've decided to keep, there are a few that I simply cannot afford to keep due to the space they take up. They are pictured at the link below:

https://netorgft4547315-my.sharepoi...lNoD5OEkheKD8BWnZsTzYEzwmH-s400UZ6UQ?e=dsXCWy

The Leblond, the Bardons and Oliver and the buffer all work as they should with the exception of the power feed shaft on the leblond (im dumb and engaged the power feed while the table was clamped in place...oops)

Anyway, pricing is very negotiable as I am just trying to keep them out of the scrap pile. Anyone see something they can't live without? Make me an offer!

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Here are the prices im asking for, open for negotiation.

Leblond No. 2 1/2 Mill - $350

Double Drill Press - $50

Bardon and Oliver Turret Lathe - $250

Old Compressor with Westinghouse Motor - $50

I think i have the big buffer sold already.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Howdy!

So, a gentleman from Illinois reached out to me yesterday and has more or less committed to buying the Leblond, the B&O Turret Lathe, and the compressor. He's on here under the name Dr. Hillbilly. I'm not sure he was interested in the drill press and was on the fence about the compressor. I just texted him to find out for sure. If those two things are available, I'd like them out by mid-August sometime.

Cheers!

Back