What's new
What's new

Wf& j barnes no 13 for sale.

sambone101

Plastic
I have a rather complete no 13 fully functional with almost complete set if gears including the big one. I purchased from auction .turns out I don't want to deal with having a all new full time hobby learning how to deal with this thing. I just wanted a machine to help with parts fir my other hobbies and jobs. I want a newer small lathe that doesn't require so much investment in time and effort . Also I'm just not nostalgic about old iron. It's a good lathe I'm just not the guy who will appreciate her like she deserves . Would be interested in trade or sale. In western nebraska and would work with someone to get it to you. Just thought I would post here first before eBay. I don't really want to part her out but money talks. Make offer I'm not sure what it's worth but I know what some of the parts CA fetch so save the lowballs . I'll get some pics up later today.

I got a feeling I screwed up where I put this. My bad ill try to figure out after work.

Actually, there is no better place.

Some have been critiqued for listing an obvious antique in the "Classified" forum - and have been referred to here.

Were it mine, I would hit both and see what happens.

Pix are essential.

Joe in NH

I have a friend just north of Kearney looking for a starter lathe this just might fit the bill. I will send you a PM with my email and you can send photos.

Back