What's new
What's new

What is this? Hudson vertical mill

setlab

Aluminum
So I found an online auction and was browsing threw it and found this "Hudson vertical mill" listed with only one shitty picture... gotta love the effort of auctioneers. Anyways its past the viewing inspection date and I'm intrigued enough by its small size to maybe bid scrap price on it. What is this thing? My first impressions are it maybe at one time a mill but is missing some important parts.hudson vertical mill.jpg

Looks like a fair number of parts on the palette. Maybe it was taken apart for transport and everything you need to nicely organized, labeled and waiting for you on the palette. That's never happened to me... but it IS possible. :)

Looks like a fair number of parts on the palette. Maybe it was taken apart for transport and everything you need to nicely organized, labeled and waiting for you on the palette. That's never happened to me... but it IS possible. :)

Hey who knows, but I've never won the lottery yet lol. I figure if I'm the only bidder which I probably will be I can pull that t slot table off and use it as a fixture plate for something down the road.

Don't think that Atlas LSO parts will help.
D

Back