What's new
What's new

Wiley & Russel Bolt machine for sale

I have tried to purchase this machine on two different occasions over the last two years but the guy will absolutely not help with getting it prepped for shipping... maybe I should try a third time?

I have tried to purchase this machine on two different occasions over the last two years but the guy will absolutely not help with getting it prepped for shipping... maybe I should try a third time?

This is a good time for a road trip, fuel prices are LOW...

If you can not drive then get a price from a freight forwarding company that can build a skid and load on a truck. I did that with a marvel #8 saw 15 or so years ago. Helped it was in a big city (Seattle)

What does prepped for shipping entail? Bolted to runners or a heavy skid, loose parts boxed, hand-wheel(s) removed? Maybe try a Uship hauler.

Just a thought, maybe Joe in NH could help.

Rob

Attachments

• Wiley & Russell 1.jpg
    Wiley & Russell 1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Wiley & Russell 2.jpg
    Wiley & Russell 2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Wiley & Russell 3.jpg
    Wiley & Russell 3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Wiley & Russell 4.jpg
    Wiley & Russell 4.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 51
I did call this fella and this time he was willing to build a crate and deliver it to local fastenal .. the expense started to outweigh the value I personally put on the machine. Someone else is scheduled to come look at it on Sunday from two hours away so I’m assuming it will be gone .

I did call this fella and this time he was willing to build a crate and deliver it to local fastenal .. the expense started to outweigh the value I personally put on the machine. Someone else is scheduled to come look at it on Sunday from two hours away so I’m assuming it will be gone .

Seems Fastenal is not the bargain it used to be.

Seems Fastenal is not the bargain it used to be.

I don’t think Fastenal is to out of line ... it is more a combination of the 3 elements. The price of the machine combined with the cost of crating and the shipping cost... all combined just more than what I wanted to spend on the machine.

Nice time of the year for a trip to New England. All your meals to go though.

Back