What's new
What's new

WTB: Hendey Push Button Station

Peroni

Cast Iron
Is anyone out there parting out a Hendey 18 speed - I am looking for the built in push button station that uses 3 buttons. Specifically I need the cover but I'd take the buttons as well. My cover pictured here only has space for two buttons + indicator lamp and there's not enough room to add the reversing button.

Cover Front.jpgButton Station.jpg

Or, could someone with a 3 button cover pop theirs off and accurately measure the button hole spacing for me? I'll machine a new cover using that spacing.

I'm all set on the buttons and indicator light. I'd take them if someone was parting out a machine and wanted to be rid of the whole assembly but all I really need is the correct cover.
cover.jpg

Peroni:

Both the two button and the three button cover plates were introduced in January 1939. During 1940 the design of the three button station
was changed, the position of the reverse button and the stop button were changed. Your lathe would use the new design with the following
order: Pilot, Start, Stop and Reverse. The overall dimensions of the two button, three button and the redesigned three button covers are
all the same. For future reference on these cover plates use drawing C45-608.

Hendeyman

Back