What's new
What's new

2 Axis Digital Readouts. 3 Sets.

KPCustoms

Plastic
I have 3 sets of 2 axis readout. 2 of them are Quality 400 with Quality 500 scales. The 3rd one is a Quality 800 with Quality 500 scales. These are Glass Scales. The Y scale mesures to 16" long and the X scale mesures out to 36". They came off a 19 x 42 mill. All 3 sets worked fine when they were replaced but will be sold as is. All 3 sets are up for sale. Price for the readouts, I would like to get $250.00 each. + shipping O.B.O.
I also still have a Powder Feed for sale. It's a Lyman MK7 Power Table Feed. Price on the Table power feed, J&J has it listed for $700.00 but I would like to get $400.00 for it + shipping O.B.O.
I seem to have problems posting photos.
E-mail me for photos of the Readouts and Table power feed.

Ken W
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by KPCustoms (edited 01-11-2004).]

On the power feed; what condition,age and what machine is it prepped to go on?

There are compleat sets. Readouts and scales. There are 3 sets. $50.00 is a bit low./

Ken W

[This message has been edited by KPCustoms (edited 01-19-2004).]

It seem I have a problem. I have a buyer for one set. As we were making the deal, the buyer asked me to hook it up and make sure it works (something I should have done from the start ). The thing is that I did not take these off the machine to have the new one put on. The Readout guy did this.
As I was going through these, I found out that these are not in as good of shape I was told they were. Out of 3 sets, only one set really works.
Here the problem. The readouts DO work. The Glass Scales DO work. The Cable DO work. The part that reads the scales (the pickups) DO NOT work. Out of 3 set (6 pickups ), only 3 work. It seem 2 have bulbs burned out and 2 of them don't have the reflective lens missing.
So right now I have a buyer for the one that is working and all there. The other 2, well I don't know .. anyone need parts ??? I can sell the readouts by there self or the glass scales as needed I guess...

And I thought they were good. I guess you learn the hard way ..

Ken W

Ok .. I have sold one set of the DRO. I have 2 sets left but as I stated before that I have found out there are not working. I will take $150.00 + shipping for both sets AS IS. I'm sure someone can fix these.

Ken W
[email protected]

Back