What's new
What's new

Wohlhaupter question

houdina

Plastic
I just received my new in the box boring head from Germany and it came with everything except instructions. Does anyone have a manual for a UPA3?
Gregg

Hi Gregg: If you want to e-mail me your address I'll send you a copy of my book. Cheers, Stan.

I just got my UPA3 also. I would also like a copy of the instructions. I will pay all costs. Thanks in advance, Keith
[email protected]
Keith J Sides
66 Spring Lane
Fairfax CA 94930

[This message has been edited by kjsides (edited 07-12-2003).]

Many folks (many more than I anticipated had Woolies!) have emailed asking for Wohl operating instructions so if ok with Sean and D. perhaps I should scan them to this site? Cheers, Stan.

Stan, "scanning" to the site I'm assuming means that someone would need to "host" the information.
My particular server is already over the limit almost every month (200mb) because I use it for for business as well as hosting many of the pic's you see in this forum.

I have been toying with the idea of opening a Deckel dedicated server which could host more pic's and files, as well as interesting html, but I'd prefer if the membership helped out a little on the cost (about $50 per month).

I guess it's time to address this in another thread...

Sean

Wohlhaupter has recently opened an office in Ohio (their US headquarters). They will mail you a manual covering the UPA1-3 and a parts list for free.

Headquarters
10542 Success Lane
Centerville, OH 45458 USA
Phone: 937.885.1878
Fax: 937.885.9613
email: [email protected]

To all who asked, I sent (I think...) a copy of the Wohl instructions tonite. If I screwed up let me know, and I'll do it individually. Cheers, Stan.

Back