What's new
What's new

Maho software level 600

deckeldoctor

Stainless
Hello Guys,

I have just upgraded a Maho 700C from 2 axis to 4 axis. I went from software level 311 up to level 600.

If any one has this level software I would like to get a copy of your programming manual please. I would be ok paying to have your manual copied and pay for the shipping. If you do not have time to copy it if you would send it to me I would copy it and return your original back to you.

Please respond ASAP please my customer would now like to be able to use their new features.

You can send an email to [email protected] .

Thank you

Deckeldoctor

I have a question for you what is the biggest tap you have ever power tapped with your Maho ?

DD, I was wondering how do you upgrade a control?
Can you just put in other software or do you also replace the CPU?Also a big question, can this Maho 700 contol 4 axis simultanisly?
My Maho 500E2 has software nr 6702.702.
DMG told me this was the last software Philips made for their controls.

About tapping I think the biggest was M24, no problem to do because with the 2 gears there is lot of tork at low speeds.Only it is not ridgid tapping, the G84-code is realy bad, it needs a compensator to avoid the tool from breaking.

Hello Kees,

This machine is now 4 axis simultanious.

I had to change the cpu,control telet and graphics boards and the operator panel and software.
This machine was only 2 axis simultanious.
It had 64K ram and old processor. It is now a 286 processor and 256k ram.
I did try to take this machine to level 700 software. The machine did not like it.

regards
Deckeldoctor

Hi

Can a Maho model MH800P with a HEIDENHAIN TNC 135 CONTROL be upraded to do 4 axis simultanous also?

Thank You

Hello Cam,

Sorry for the late reply. I knocked my 6 month old HP laptop off of a table where I was working. I had to replace it.

The TNC 135 is only point to point control. You would have to upgrade to 310,320,410,426,430,530.

Does your machine have a motor for each axis or does it share a motor? If it shares a motor you would have to add the motor and servo drive .

Regards
Deckeldoctor

Back