What's new
What's new

My Shop

dang Jeff.Looks like you have everything.It's alot more enjoyable when you have a nice selection of tools to work with.Very nice.
Nice job on the header for the turbo.I built a header and I know how hard it is.Lots of time goes into something like that.
Jim

ferrous,
The whole shop is a little over 1800sq. Ft. The machine shop part is about 300sq.ft. we have 4 mills, 2 Lathes, 3 Drill presses, 2 pedistal grinders, 16" doall bandsaw, and 2 floor cabinets in that area. The rest of the Equipment has spilled out into the Garage part. It is a 3 Bay Garage and we keep 2 bays open for working on cars and other big projects. we are looking into 1000sq. ft. addition this spring.
Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff,
I was noticing a set of wheels on the Doall bandsaw. I can only see the 1 set from the pics. Did you add these, and what is on the other side that would allow these wheels to be useful? I dig the case spreader. How much more helpful is it than a oak block and a hammer?

KKmiller,
There are 3 wheels on the doall, the 3rd wheel on the back is a caster. Makes it real nice to move when you have long pieces to cut. when your done you can tuck it back in and out of the way. The diff spreader works great. I would never do another diff without it.

Thanks,
jeff

Hey Jeff....the wife wants to know if that tool box comes with a ladder? LOL. Very nice place. I love it all. Your making me jealous though.

Thanks for the nice words, it has taken about 15 years to aquire everything. We have a few more things since those pictures were taken. i will get them posted sometime soon. as for the tool box, you learn to put things you don't use as often up there, along with keeping a step stool close by.
thanks,
Jeff

Back