What's new
What's new

Some of my new toys

Nice setup, Also envy the bobcat. ya musta hated pullin that mill to the back of the trailer, phew. I being less brave would have used some sort of slack chain/line in the front just in case...but I have learned not to expect things to go well with some of my "adventures"

scott

Good start...that's a decent way to move a Bridgie. I guess I always shied away from using a Bobcat based on what an old boss told me about moving his with one...but apparently he was using a *much* lighter model.

Keep his phone number squirrelled away in a file somewhere (assuming he's not a close friend)...you'll need that info later when more "projects" arrive. :D

-Matt

The bobcat worked excellent. The bobcat operator is a good friend of my who owns a concrete business, he has been operating one since we were 16. I would never have tried to use a bobcat without a skilled operator, the controls are just to touchy. The other guy is a friend from work (I work in the largest tool and die shop in Saint Louis as a CNC Programmer) he moves all of our equipment around our shop. Without those 2 guys I would have had a hell of a time getting it home.

Eric

Note that the VP can is on a bike stand.
Let's see a pic of the bike.
There are a few closet moto junkies here. :D

BTW nice looking layout.

Yes, that is a VP can and a bike stand but that is all I have left of my motocross days. Have not had a bike or raced in 4 years. This is about all I have to get my 2 wheel fix.

DSC00160.JPG

Thanks,
Eric

I stayed away for about 5 years then started riding again. No racing anymore but I like to get out with my daughter and do some riding. Been riding for 28 years and still find it addicting. :D

Back