What's new
What's new

Parting out older SB Lathe

Joe B.

Plastic
Good morning, I'm new to this list and stumbled across it searching for resources to sell an old South Bend lathe that has been taking up space in my garage for too long.

I was planning to part out this lathe as there is a consideralble amount of tooling and accesories with it. I don't know much about this machine, but if there is anyone on this list who might be looking for specific parts for a very eary (I belive it is pre-1920) South Bend lathe, please contact me at [email protected] and I'd be happy to photograph and email any pictures of specific parts, as well as relay any information you might need from any particular part.

I am located in Bucks County, PA - zip code 18947 to estimate any shipping costs.

If anyone needs anything from this machine before it hits ebay, please feel free to ask.

Please forgive me if this is not the proper place to list items for sale.

Thank You,

Joe B.

Joe,
You didn't say what size it was. I'm looking for change gears for an old 11". If the lathe is all there, why not look for a buyer for the lathe as a whole? You may get a little more for parting out but it is also a lot more trouble.
Paul

Back