What's new
What's new

A new forum

Hmmm..might have to plop Ikegai and Yamazaki (Mazak) in there too ??

Alright enough already, whats with all the forum shmorum. There are already to many different catagories to shmooze through. I mean you dont really have to try and please everbody ya know. When will it end?

Ok little rant over, breathing easier... seriously I do believe we have chopped this board up enough as it is. Lets just keep it simple so the rest of us "unafiliated" tool users can browse more easily without haveing to go back and forth.

I understand that there are those who want a single place to go for their singular interest. But that is what the Yahoo groups are best for. I really do prefer to read the many different posts and see the different ideas that we share. I do not enjoy haveing to go through each of the forum individually.

I may be in the minority on my opinion but I would really appreciate it if you do not add any more specific forums. I will add that I hope the people who contribute to this new forum enjoy its use.

Charles

Heya Charles,

I for one and happy to have the new forum (although it should have been "Weiler/Schaublin/etc").

The reason is that they quickly become a depository of specific information and can be used as a central referrence.

Believe me, regular folks in the "General" forum would be bored to death hearing about "What available table clamps fit the Deckel FP-1?" and it would add up to a much harder search for everyone for topical information.

Just my opinion.

Anyway, glad to have the forum...thanks Don.

Sean

Very Cool.
I will keep the OKUMA in the cnc arena, and bore you to death with my Graziano.

Hey Charles,
Do you like those new movie theaters with all those screens?
smile.gif

Back