What's new
What's new

Need quote

PHDesigns

Hot Rolled
Needing a quote for some small parts. Material is 1045 polished and ground, .500 diameter. Rods are 3.870 length with a 1/4-20 hole about 3/4 deep in each end. will need 200.
Thanks,
Paul
Actual length needed is 3.873/3.878

[ 07-29-2006, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: PHDesigns ]

What's the tolerance on the o.D. and what surface finish are you looking for.What is your time frame and what state are you located in and the bottom line, what are you looking to spend? We would be glade to offer our services on this item.Chuck Hanson contact pioneer [email protected] phone(508)883-1588

What's the tolerance on the o.D. and what surface finish are you looking for.What is your time frame and what state are you located in and the bottom line, what are you looking to spend? We would be glade to offer our services on this item.Chuck Hanson contact pioneer [email protected] phone(508)883-1588

I am in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I buy the 1/2" 1045 TPG (or I just say polished and ground when I order) and use as is. It has a polished finish and is .500 diameter. Only work should be to drill and tap each end and cut to length. Need in 30 days.

Back