What's new
What's new

RE: RFQ CONNECTION

Good day, this is the first time that I have posted anything here,so please let me back up a second and let me explain.

I am one of the primary owners of RFQ Connection inc. and we advertise here.
One of my shops brought to my attention that several posts were made regarding my company,so I took a look and was shocked to say the least!
What has happened here is that a couple people (that DO NOT! WORK FOR US ANY MORE) Posted items in my name,although contaning fact were not accurate.

Rfq Connection is a real S corp. in washington state. and here is the address to our main office; 308 w.1st ave. Spokane wa. 99201

Yes there is a 800# and if it is "googled" it comes back as "voice Nation 800" we use it for it is quite cost effective.

Contact ME and I will be happy to provide info. regarding who we work with (OEM) as well as suppliers that have recived PO's and any and all contact info that you could want.

We have offices in Post Falls Idaho,as well as in Spokane WA. and San Jose Ca.

Please feel free to contact ME at anyime!

Chuck Pierson
SR. Manufacturing Engineer
RFQ CONNECTION INC.
1-877-774-3068 ext.102
Cell# 509-217-1100
[email protected]

Please vist our website @
www.RFQconnection.net

Thanks for letting me vent!Have a great weekend!
Chuck (YES THE REAL CHUCK PIERSON)

Try again, it will take you to a info page that is a fill in the blanks info.
Hope this helps! me I'm kinda pissed,just cause I havn't heard of a company does it exsist? let me know or give me a call my cell will reach me at home even on a sunday thanks.

Maybe you can answer this question.

About how many companies like Fender, and such use your service? 5-10-20?

Say 1000 shops were to join. How does the work get split up? is it just a bidding war? how many shops get to bid on each project?

I was actually wondering about the cost my self. I'd love to try somthing like your service, but can't justify the cost of paying for the mere chance to bid on a job. Not to grill ya' or any thing, but do you have a 'package deal' for very small buisnesses? perhaps a commision instead of a up-front fee?

How long has rfqconnection.net been around?
It looks like the domain has only been registered since May.
There is no way to register on the site.

Just to quote from the site: "We guarantee you win work with us in writing or there are no other fees until you do."

Hopefully people would be smart enough not to pay any more fees until they got some work.... ;)

Now, say after 6month, or a year. If the shop never got any work, do they get their money back guaranteed?

I don't think there are any fees since there is no way to register at rfqconnection.net.
Apparently Chuck is not coming back to answer any of the questions asked in this thread either.

If you call them someone will call you back.
These guys offer a quality service and the best part is that if you talk to them and sign up you get a guarantee that you will get work.
I have been in contact with them for about 3 months and received numerous jobs to quote.
This service is perfect for new shops just starting out because they get the contacts and opportunities for you. Give these guys a chance and a call, you should not be dissapointed.
The hold up to everything that they say.

Yes I have received jobs from them. Since I joined in September I have received 10 differents customer contacts with about 50 different pieces. I have been awarded 1 contract. ( no more partly because I don't think I know the right way to go about quoting jobs, but I'm learning)
Call these guys they are super nice to deal with.

Ok fine don't give them a try.
I have just started my company and I don't have the resources to offer a lot of services.

astcnc, maybe you should have said that in your post that you don't have the resourses. you made it sound like you are up and running and you only bid and got one job in a year. besides, why would you hire these guy's and not have the resourses. sure must be nice to be rich.

Maybe you should try and think first then speak. I work full time in the day 50-60 hrs week.
I have all manual equipment; maybe if you new the industry you would know that it takes CNC equipment to be competitive. You guys on these forums are unbelievable you say in your previous post that these guys seem nice or serious about business if you really did call sign up and take a chance if not shut up about it. Any one that wants information about how they are I will be glad to talk to them about RFQ Connection. I hired them to find work for me due to the fact that I work full time and don't have the time to do it my self. For some one to say "sure must be nice to be rich" is completely absurd, obviously you have nothing better to do but make assumptions about people whom you don't even know. It must be sure nice to have more ignorance then brains.

Back