What's new
What's new

Need help with Edgecam code generator - Ps and Qs

Mud

Diamond
I have 2 VMCs with Cincinnati Acramatic 900 controls that I need to create Code Wizard based code generators for. The catch is that both of these machines use P and Q words for the cutter diameter compensation factors. We have an old compiled code generator that works OK for the CDC part, but it will not allow us to take advantage of the new features in new versions of EC because it can't be updated the way Code Wizard CGs can with the new templates that are released. The existing compiled CG requires too many manual edits of the resultant code, and is too erratic with recent versions of EC so we want to start over with Code Wizard.

So my question is - Does anyone here have a code wizard file for a Cincinnati or for any control that uses P and Q values, like a Bostomatic, or Monarch, etc that I can look at? I haven't found anyone that can do it for us in Code wizard, and we've tried several resellers. I have the math working correctly in our Smartcam CG, but how do I get it into Edgecam? Help!

Back