What's new
What's new

Mitutoyo now has something Makita has ...

Nothing new there...it seems happin' babes are an old DRO tradition !

(warning- open at work at your own risk !)

www.practicalmachinist.com/pulscale.jpg

I'll bet some of you youngsters in the audience never even heard of Pulscale, have ye ?

My appologies for the wrinked poster messin up the important LeBlonde carriage details !

dang! I cant find that in the US site. and my calipers need replaced. the had a hot chip melt into the face EXACTLY where the (-) sign goes, which really sucks. gee I'm + or - from that other part, dont know which?

You can get a Swiss made digital that is IP-67 protected for that price.
Chick's dig it! ;)

dang! I cant find that in the US site. and my calipers need replaced.
John H. helped me out in finding a place that would sell the Mitutoyo cases - you might try them:

Instant Gage Repair
9863 N. Alpine Rd
Machesney Park, Il 61115
815 877 2555

Ber sure to have the code number and serial number when you call.

Damn Don, I love that poster!

I've been looking on Ebay for posters like that (since our politically correct culture has banned those kind of posters in the 'States), but I keep coming up with Stihl and Makita posters.

I need to keep looking... ;)

FWIW, the Pulscale poster is actually a calendar as well. I cropped out the calendar part in my image on the assumption that wasn't a very interesting aspect of the whole ;)

I probably should have that puppy mounted to a panel to get the wrinkes out ! Lucklily Miss Prazi's drill/tap chart came on heavier board stock !

missprazi.jpg

Yeah, they're supposed to be available ... and not with a partner.

On a more serious note, are we still producing these calendars in the US or have we lost it?

Back