What's new
What's new

Vertical head with drive gear on Ebay

usmachine

Stainless
Has anyone here noticed the #2 vertical head that includes the drive gear that is listed on Ebay right now. It has about three days left and the item number is

I have no affiliation with the seller at all but I have seen many a lament over not having the correct drive gear when a vertical head shows up for sale.

Regards,
Doug Baker

Good evening John, could you direct me to a thread or some info on how to put the link in the post like you did on this item. I would be most grateful.

Regards, Doug Baker

Hi Doug:

It is simple if you know how to copy and paste.

I went to your Ebay listing using the number you provided

I made the address line at top of the listing page "blue" by clicking on it.

I copied that. You can do that either using the edit fuction or the right click/open box, click on copy function.

In my post on PM, I clicked on the URL button under where you are typing.

This opens a box. Since the content of the box is already "blue", you can again use the edit function or the other described means to "paste" what was copied into that URL box.

I think there is an okay button you hit next.

The box is still there waiting for you to name the URL.

I typed in Ebay Listing (I think :D ) , hit okay, and that was neatly in my post. You can name it anything you like - maybe "looky here"

John

Speaking of vertical heads on Ebay. This is one that bidding closed on about a week ago. K&T Head
I was uncertain if it had the drive gear and if it would fit on a model 2H. Can someone enlighten me about it?

Back