What's new
What's new

informations needed on EWAG WS11 grinder

TNB

Stainless
Hi all

I may have the opportunity to buy an EWAG WS11 grinder relatively cheap.
That would mainly be for tool collecting purpose since I don't grind miniature tools or insert very often to say the least...

Anayway, this seem to be a very interesting machine from a mechanical standpoint and the seller is in a real hurry so I may be tempted.

I googled and searched the internet for infos about the machine and found almost nothing beside general information and vague technical datas. The seller is the shop owner but he is not a machinist so he doesn't seem to know the machine. I wonder if he ever saw it in the first place.
I don't know these machines nor their accessories and I'd like to have pointers about their capabilities, highlights, and the accessories to have. I don't want to end up with a machine lacking an essential piece of equipment... Even for cheap !

I'd like to be able to sharpen any sort of endmills at least but I don't even know if they can grind spiral endmills or if it requires a special attachment...

This is the sole picture (and info !) I have for the machine...

sitdriver

Any input greatly appreciated

Don't know much about this grinder, but I think it is Swiss made.
The name is a bit like S11 (deckel) If that grinder was one you didn't need any advice I think.
Turns out almost all tool-grinders are cheap, even if they are like new.

T. NGUYEN BINH :

I have the cataloge for that machine, if you would like a copy drop me a PM with your address and I will get it off to you.

Back