What's new
What's new

Shop Software

Sam L

Cast Iron
I have been looking at Job Boss and E2 shop software. Does anyone have any experiance with either of these programs? We are mostly a job shop but are starting to get into production work.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

E2

I have been using E2 for a little more than 4 years and believe it is very good software. But as with any software the info. it provides is only as good as the info. you input. If you have any questions let me know, I'd be glad to answer any you may have. And no, I am not a salesman. In fact if you need someone with 18 years of cnc experience and 5 years of management experience I'm looking for a job.

We have been using JobBoss for 6 years and it has made a world of differnce for us. Before we used Quickbooks, but as we grew we needed more. Jobboss offers several different modules and they come with a pretty good price. The best thing about it is how the program flows from one module to another. Quote,Job creation, purchasing, scheduling, shipping, billing. I can honestly say that it has better organized our shop and would recommend it. When a customer calls to check on something we can usually pull up the information in seconds. The only drawback is the cost. They charge a yearly fee for support and updates. We stopped our maintenance/support contract a couple of years ago.

A comparison ... Kipware business software ... is available in modules for cost estimating, cycletime estimating, scheduling and tracking ... or bundled together.

Info and demos at www.KentechInc.com

Back