What's new
What's new

1998 mystery

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
Just a heads up that the 1998 you know what listed recently you know where...no way is 1998... 1992, maybe 1993 at best. By 1994 you know who changed it's colors from gray/purple to gray/blue and the control would have been different model. :leaving:

The most mysteries post I have ever read here on this forum....:confused:
LOL....well I hate to yak about items up for bid until they are over...unless the price is insane, in which case it's a moot point....in this case the price is only sort of nuts so I've saying some but not all ;)

Okay, I found it. 1998 is changed in 1994.Because of this thread?
Because of my email to the guy...naturally he put 1994 but I really think it's 1992 or 1993, as my 1994 version of same manuf. is gray and blue paint, whereas his is gray and purple. :)

ok closed due to meaningless title...... no I'm just joking! :D I'm sure everybody knows what this refers too considering where it was posted. I for one am just too lazy to take the time and put in the effort required to know exactly what we are talking about.....:) I do say I like the wording "in this case the price is only sort of nuts so I've saying some but not all" at least its proportional!:cheers:

Back