What's new
What's new

Needed! Experienced Citizens Setup Person in SE Mass

Pitglc

Aluminum
Our second shift operators last night is tonight and we havent found a suitable replacement for him yet.Is there anybody with set up EXPERIENCE out there in the SE MASS area that is looking to work? Your experience has to be on Citizen machines and it has to be recent . Not 10 15 years ago. We need someone to start immediately!! Immaculate shop,great benefits and and overall great GROWING medical device company to work for. The job is for nights and the shift is Monday thru Thursday 3:30 to 12:30 and 3:30 to 7:30 on Fridays.Please contact me through this thread for more info.

Perhaps a better response if you move the posting to the appropriate section.

Good luck.

BTW, why wait until the outgoing guy's last day? Was he unaware that this was going to be his last day?

Thanks PIxman I never realized that there was a section like this on here.We didnt wait till the last minute,we have been trying to find someone but most of the people coming in either have'nt got the level of experience needed or seem to think that running a manual lathe 10 years ago qualifies you to run Citizens m16 with a y axis. We were hoping that there was at least one person that we could get that needed minimal training but I am starting to wonder.Any help that anyone could offer would be appreciated!.

Tech High Schools

I recall a well funded and progressive tech high school in the vicinity of Fall River, Ma. Maybe not swiss, but they do have a good cnc program with modern machines in their shops.

Sorry I've forgotten the name. Perhaps they have some graduates that would be a good fit for you?

Regards,

Jim

I recall a well funded and progressive tech high school in the vicinity of Fall River, Ma. Maybe not swiss, but they do have a good cnc program with modern machines in their shops.

Sorry I've forgotten the name. Perhaps they have some graduates that would be a good fit for you?

Regards,

Jim

http://www.dimanregional.org/

My company has hired close to 10 kids from there. Very good program.
Also So. Shore Tech in Hanover is good.

Back