What's new
What's new

Ohio Machinist who loves to machine!!

metlhed

Stainless
I have over 10 years experience in programming, set-up and production. I love machining and have many posts here. Most of my experience is with tight tolerances (+/-.0001) during production. I have manufacturing and job shop experience. I also have experience in surface, rotary and belt grinding of materials as soft as turcite and as hard as inconel and rene.

I can be reached at (216)403-5258 or at my e-mail ([email protected]). I do check this site every so often, so a PM will work as well.

Thanks,

metlhed

Probably would help if you listed what controllers and machines you have the most experience
with, just a thought.

Fanuc GN10, 18t, 21i-t w/ c-axis. All 3 are Super Precision to .00001 18t &21i-t certs.
Okuma E100L w/ c-axis and sub-spindle. Okuma lathe cert.
I am not unfamiliar with Haas control either. Hass mill cert.
I have been around the Fadal control as well.

Thanks.

Metl, I showed our plant manager this post and he asked me to pass on some info to you.

We have an opening for a CNC / Manual tech to do setups and some part jockeying. Ive been there four months now and wouldnt dream of leaving.

after 90 days the company pays 100% of you health insurance, gives you a Visa card and puts $150.00 per month on it for you to use for deductables, or just what ever. also after 90 days you get 5 paid sick days. we get a quarterly bonus of up to $900.00 for ISO paperwork compliance. A nice hourly rate, 1 week vacation after a year, and all the OT you want. we where on mandatory 7-12's for a while now its as much as you can work without killing yourself. they reimburse you for most classes to further you education relating to work. Oh, and did i mention the shop stays at 74 degrees?

We have 1 HAAS VF0
2 HAAS VF3-SS one with HAAS APC
all with rotary tables

1 HAAS SL-30
1 MAZAK QT

an Omax waterjet
Charmilles WEDM
Epilog lazer etching machine

were getting a new DMG Monoblock 5 axis
and a new Swiss

If you interessted send me a PM and i'll get you the contact info for the plant mngr. There may be a relocation package but im not sure.

We are in North East Ohio...
All the way up by the lake.
If your interested, we are always looking for good set-up guys.
Have any experience with Gibbs??

www.astromfg.com
Tell them Jay sent you..

Good luck!

Thanks, Jay Cee.

I will keep you in mind. I worked in Oakwood for over 8 years and I lived in Cle area for over 16 years. I am going to exhaust all of my options closer to where I am now. :)

metlhed

Mods can close this thread for now. It looks like I am back in the game, but I may have to choose between a couple of companies. It has been a while and a wild ride. I hate being away from the machines.

Anyhoo, the mods can close this one for the recent time being. :cheers:

A years vacation and now to choose between two offers?

That is just cruel! :willy_nilly:

------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Machinist Applicant

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in the available MACHINIST position and hope upon reading my credentials can begin a career in your organization.
Currently working at TECHMAN INDUSTRIES L.L.C (Al Attar Glass & Aluminum Company ) here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates as a Machining Supervisor. I am a graduate of the Technological University of the Philippines 1992 with a degree of associate in Mechanical Technology. Immediately after graduation, I was a machine operator in the Philippines from 1992 to 1996. Afterwards, I decided to come over to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia until 1998.
For the last 15 years, I have accomplished numerous projects with proven quality, on time delivery and precise tooling supply service to our wide range of clients serving in different industries like Aviation, Pharmaceutical, Appliances, Packaging, can & can end manufacturing and Steel industry.
In review of your company’s objectives and possible openings, I believe that my experience is in perfect line with your current needs. I would be interested in speaking with you to discuss the value that my strengths and experience can bring to your search.
As there is considerably more to relate, I look forward to our meeting and discussion regarding how I might assist the technical needs and further advance the visibility of your company.

Sincerely,

Ruel Vergara Reyes
Mobile #: +971507460393
E-mail address: [email protected]

Back