What's new
What's new

Toolmaker, Old School

KevinB

Aluminum
Tooling shop seeks toolmaker, moldmaker or diemaker. If you have experience in the old school ways of doing anything with next to nothing, I want you!
We do repairs on Stamping Dies, Injection Molds, build Fixtures and what ever else comes in the door that nobody else can do.
No need for CNC, don't want button pusher's. I'm looking for a good hand with manual equipment in great shape that can hold a nat's ass on a grinder, can mill like it does'nt look like a beaver bit it and is not afraid to take a cut on a lathe. Sorry but no crochety guy,s with attitudes need apply.
If your thinking about a great work enviorment located in Sourthern Arizona, send a resume by email.

Kevin [email protected] :smoking:

Job posting

Hello, I'm a retired diecast Diemaker (Ford Motor Co.), who probably retired too soon. I now live near Sierra Vista, AZ and would be willing to commute to a worthwhile job. I pretty much meet your stated requirements and would like to hear more. I do not know the format for answering these postings but I can be reached at: [email protected].

Back