What's new
What's new

Probably another stupid P300 question, deleting program files

Captdave

Titanium
During installation and training we built many test programs that are no longer needed and would like to delete them from MD1 control hard drive.

The problem is that when at the MD1 directory there is no delete soft key like in the other directors such as the TC directory. Additionally, These are not write protected programs were trying to delete.

Odd thing is that the examples in the manual all show the delete soft key is available on the MD1 directory, could it be a parameter setting?

TIA

During installation and training we built many test programs that are no longer needed and would like to delete them from MD1 control hard drive.

The problem is that when at the MD1 directory there is no delete soft key like in the other directors such as the TC directory. Additionally, These are not write protected programs were trying to delete.

Odd thing is that the examples in the manual all show the delete soft key is available on the MD1 directory, could it be a parameter setting?

TIA

Not sure why you don't have a Delete option.
I doubt it's a parameter setting, more like a display setting.
Attach0.jpg

Only had a couple of minutes today while the boy was changing setups to look but a quick scan in explore I didn't see a MD1 folder. I'll look again tomorrow after work.

Haven't seen a place to lock out the delete button yet; still looking, and would be happy to find it. I'm thinking that it might just be a softkey right (or left, depending on your political affiliation) to get the delete key you are looking for.

MD1 folder is available thru the windows interface

CTRL(left hand squiggle button on the numberpad) *simultaneously
-Windows browser pops up-
browse to MD1 via MyComputer/C:MD1 - programs are in here

Back