What's new
What's new

new osp-p300m external mouse?

WILLEO6709

Diamond
To those following the new machine month thread- its an Okuma LB3000ex-2 MYW 800 BB( 81mm main).

My question - will I want a mouse and regular keyboard attached to the bottom of the control pendent? It looks kinda awkward with the vertical keyboard......

Probably not all the time. I like the keyboard and only add a mouse when doing stuff in windows

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

will I want a mouse and regular keyboard attached to the bottom of the control pendent? It looks kinda awkward with the vertical keyboard......

hy, depends on your programing style ... i have local conection with all machines here / i comunicate fast without moving from the chair ... also, i press alt+tab and check the okuma forum

build a network and allow acces only to MDI folders :)

in my opinion, osp is way to complex ... remove the complexity from the machine, externalize it, and only think of the machine like a "minimal system" ... the big system is your "head" :)

Last edited:
To those following the new machine month thread- its an Okuma LB3000ex-2 MYW 800 BB( 81mm main).

My question - will I want a mouse and regular keyboard attached to the bottom of the control pendent? It looks kinda awkward with the vertical keyboard......

A mouse will be handy if you're switching to the desktop often to view setup sheets or whatnot.
No real use for an additional keyboard though.
Just buy a wireless usb mouse and keep it nearby. It's VERY handy for the right-click ability in Windows.

Back