What's new
What's new

The official "Baileigh Industrial" thread

Baileigh inc

Aluminum
Hello guys and gals,

xlogo.png.pagespeed.ic.KDDconHrq5.png

My name is Shane Henderson from Baileigh Industrial here in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. We offer a full line of metal fabrication and woodworking machinery. From entry level hobbyist machinery, to industrial production solutions and everything inbetween.

We have worldwide distribution and worldwide manufacturing. About 1/3 of our machinery line is made right here in Wisconsin. Tube benders, mandrel benders, tube notchers, welding positioners, high end metal shaping machinery like power hammers, reciprocating machines, planishing hammers, shrinker / stretchers, bead rollers, press brakes and many others are made in Two Rivers, Wisconsin. Many of our other high end metal fabrication machinery is manufactured in Europe and Taiwan. We do offer an entry level or economical line that is manufactured in China as well. We try to offer a little something for everyones budget.

We have a rather large internet, forum and social media presence and enjoy helping out in any way we can.

This thread will be a place for "all things Baileigh"

If you have questions or comments about any of our machinery, please feel free to ask away.

Shane 920-482-3220
[email protected]

Last edited:
I would just like to say how refreshing it is to see that the person who is posting here actually seems to know something about the equipment. While we have good number of small companies who post here from time to time, some companies seem to choose an IT weenie to take care of their forum posts. This poor guy or gal may know computers inside and out but often enough they dont know anything about the companies products. If you ask a question they just cut and paste something from the companies website or flyer. They are easy to spot and folks here take no time in cutting them down. A couple of companies have found out the hard way that "social media" can really effect you negatively if not handled properly.

A large portion of this forum are professionals who dont suffer fools lightly and we expect clear and technical information. Of the few threads you have responded to Shane it would seem you understand that. Thanks for taking the time to participate, I hope that you will find time to participate outside this specific subforum when you can.

And please thank the folks at your company for labeling where a tool is made on the website. I dont discriminate on country of origin but I do like to make informed purchases and if I can buy an American product I try to do that. This is important to me and thanks again.

Charles

I would just like to say how refreshing it is to see that the person who is posting here actually seems to know something about the equipment. While we have good number of small companies who post here from time to time, some companies seem to choose an IT weenie to take care of their forum posts. This poor guy or gal may know computers inside and out but often enough they dont know anything about the companies products. If you ask a question they just cut and paste something from the companies website or flyer. They are easy to spot and folks here take no time in cutting them down. A couple of companies have found out the hard way that "social media" can really effect you negatively if not handled properly.

A large portion of this forum are professionals who dont suffer fools lightly and we expect clear and technical information. Of the few threads you have responded to Shane it would seem you understand that. Thanks for taking the time to participate, I hope that you will find time to participate outside this specific subforum when you can.

And please thank the folks at your company for labeling where a tool is made on the website. I dont discriminate on country of origin but I do like to make informed purchases and if I can buy an American product I try to do that. This is important to me and thanks again.

Charles

Thanks Charles. I'm sure I will bump into a you around the forum.

Would you have a direct line on demo or used tubing die sets (or individuals) for the RDB-175?
Thanks.

Back