What's new
What's new

32" table parts and screw

lr harner

Aluminum
as i was looking at new feed screws and parts to remove the BP gear power feed on my mill i ran into a problem. it seems that the 32" table and power feed is not an option or just not supported anymore. i love the size of it in my small shop and it has never limited my knife work. H&W has parts for 36" and PF but i think im going to skip PF for now and just put a std end on the bed and my hand crank. am i just not measuring the table right or am i going to have to cut down a long screw to fit my small table?
thanks guys

yes casting edge to edge not including the "crank plats" i see the PF is pinned to the screw so might have been a bubba move to puut PF on the 32" table
143549867_2913471642257833_4816982823995951071_o.jpg

So, we dont get many requests for them and they arent on our website.

1098-E is the manual/normal 32 inch table X axis leadscrew. $266.91 plus shipping
1098-J is if you are going to keep the gear driven powerfeed on the table. $471.27 plus shipping.

Jon

So, we dont get many requests for them and they arent on our website.

1098-E is the manual/normal 32 inch table X axis leadscrew. $266.91 plus shipping
1098-J is if you are going to keep the gear driven powerfeed on the table. $471.27 plus shipping.

Jon

thank you im going to be going crank only or servo to get the weight off that end. i will pull the screw one of these days see how bad it is and decide how soon i want to change it all out

after i got some parts off and saw jsut how greasy bubba left it i kept stripping it down. helped that i could carry the small table off with out blowing out my guts.
long and short of it i think at least i can get it all cleaned up and oil ports working again then i can move on with plans of rebuilding parts as i go.
the knee is dished about .004 have not checked the saddle surfaces but not looking too good
143122398_10217880692799604_1443736806414216334_o.jpg

ok long shot or not found an E head mounted to a 9 inch older base but with dovetail ram. the knee saddle and table all have flaking so im guess those parts were rebuilt. i had been eye balling an E head for a while. the question is will the knee table and saddle swap over to my newer base? if not i could always put my J on the older setup as i get my 12 inch re scraped. then sell the older setup or turn it into more less just a drill press by mounting a M head on it

Back