What's new
What's new

6F Power feed board comparison:

Zap921

Cast Iron
Does anyone have a 6F power feed board that could compare to the board that I have. It looks like something may have been removed from the spot indicated in the red circle at the top of the photo. This is where the neutral and power come in. I just wanted to make sure while I'm repairing this thing. Thanks.....
20190104_172141.jpg20190104_172049.jpg

Thanks Jon, was hoping you'd chime in. Could you possibly post a pic of that when you get a minute. Putting together a list of some things to order from you guys, will probably call you before I place the order.

Thanks,
Nick

I dont stock components for the 6F boards. I have about 100 of them that I would love to write out a schematic and parts listing for, but I would have to do that for each individual model that they had, and I dont even have the time to do that for one lol

You sure are demanding alot before I have had my first cup of coffee... but here is what I got.

20190109_070410.jpg

There ys go. That exact resistor reads 14.2 ohms and the board is a rev J.

Jon
H&W Machine Repair

FYI - I only check this in the morning as I am chugging my BRCC. If you ever have an urgent need or answer, please dont wait for it on here. Give the shop a call or go ahead and email me.

Back