What's new
What's new

Any interest in a hydraulic copy attachment for a Hardinge HLV?

lectrician1

Hot Rolled
i just bought an HLV british model. it came with a hydraulic copy attachment. i have no use for the attachment. IT needs TLC maybe new hoses.
Any interest? before i spend the time and money to get it working, i am wondering if there is a need for an item like this.
PM me and i will text you some pics if you are interested.it comes with the hydraulic pump and it bolts on to the rail in the back of the machine. i think it is independent of the crosslide so you can still use the lathe normally after it is installed

I'm interested but think I'll restrain myself. It's a good thing you don't live close to me...

The ones I've seen do work very well!

I suspect that it would be worth putting it on eBay and not listing it as a Hardinge item, but that it came off one. I think the only tracer/copy attachment that Hardinge made was the spring loaded mechanical one, which I have.

im not sure who made it or the voltage at this point. the name plate is covered in gook. It seems to be all there except for a tool post. Lathe is 440v model. Thanks for the responses.

Back