What's new
What's new

BP Interact cnc with Hiedenheim contols

TDegenhart

Diamond
Where I worked they have BP Interact mill with Hiedenheim controls. Not sure it is series 1 or 2 and not sure of the model controller. Its been several years that I saw it. The don't use it, although it is fully functional, because the interface is not the same as their other machines. I could probably pick it up for scrap.

What is the general thought about this class of machine. Look more closely or move on.

Tom

If it has sat a few years, the batteries are long dead and leaking. Screw on cover in the front panel for the one I have worked on.

Make sure you get the parameter sheet, and the reload instructions.

Bill

Depending upon Series,it will have a Heid 145,150 or 151 control.Possibly even the 155 or 2500.regardless parameters are easy to get and enter.
I have two Interacts,used for second opping.They are a bit light milling as they have the QC30 spindle.Mine have 145 and 150 controls.

Mark:
I have a Interact ll with Heid 151B I need the machine startup sequence . I can't get the yellow light to come on
I haven't run it in 3 years . Don't remember the key strokes / buttons to push.
Thanks
Jim

Have a Brideport Interact TNC 370. Use for ad-hoc tool making and flow drilling. Fine for occasional use, machining isn't our main business. Program at the controller in Heidenhain for drilling/tapping and drip feed programs from Fusion 360 for milling. Very cheap way to get into CNC machining. Machine EN24T mostly, with light cuts and 3D milling with ball end mill. Occasionally plays up showing spindle fault and defective measuring errors but clears off after a while.

Back