What's new
What's new

Bridgeport series 1 cnc manual

zebbguy

Aluminum
Hi ive got a Bridgeport series 1 cnc with hh145 in the workshop now, can anyone find an pdf manual for it ?

i can only find the Manual version ?

Hi ive got a Bridgeport series 1 cnc with hh145 in the workshop now, can anyone find an pdf manual for it ?

i can only find the Manual version ?

Hello Zebbguy,

Search for the Interact series 2 and you find the series 1.
Check the Heidenhain website and you can download all documentation. TNC 151/155 is also working like TNC145.

Best regards Michael

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I have a bridgeport interact series 1 with the TNC151A control (knee style) i have most of all of the books for it and most of them i have are also on pdf's I believe yours is the bed mill style but the control will work pretty much the same. (i have a joystick powerfeed on the x/y) If your intrested please PM ME. Its in use daily and im willing to accept calls or send videos if i need to if it works close to the same. (i also dripfeed)

call or text
Vincent 541-921-8967

Hi Vincent i sent you an email did you get it?

im having trouble wiring the machine i wondered if you had any info, i need to locate R-S-T at the moment i have 0-1-2 on the power feed ?

I have a bridgeport interact series 1 with the TNC151A control (knee style) i have most of all of the books for it and most of them i have are also on pdf's I believe yours is the bed mill style but the control will work pretty much the same. (i have a joystick powerfeed on the x/y) If your intrested please PM ME. Its in use daily and im willing to accept calls or send videos if i need to if it works close to the same. (i also dripfeed)

call or text
Vincent 541-921-8967
I'm definitely intrested in your manuals.

Back