What's new
What's new

Bridgeport x-axis powerfeed

kjy

Plastic
Looking to put a x-axis power feed on my Bridgeport mill. I am a little overwhelmed in not only so many available but the range in cost. Anyone with any thoughts. What you have tried. Thoughts on China or servo ? I don't want to break the bank, but on the other hand I don't want to waste my money on junk. Thanks

Looking to put a x-axis power feed on my Bridgeport mill. I am a little overwhelmed in not only so many available but the range in cost. Anyone with any thoughts. What you have tried. Thoughts on China or servo ? I don't want to break the bank, but on the other hand I don't want to waste my money on junk. Thanks

Well if you don't want to waste your money buy a Servo.

Servos are great, but so are the 8F Bridgeport drives. If you can find one for a decent price, they are built to last.

Well I bought a factory refurbished servo x-axis drive. Looks new and works like new. Didn't really cost that much more than the higher priced import stuff. Thanks for the info.

Back