Is EISEN the manufacturer of the Victor 618 tool room lathes?
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Is EISEN the manufacturer of the Victor 618 tool room lathes?

My suspicion is that the Victor 618EM is a brand label from another manufacturer, perhaps Eisen? The parent company, Victor Taichung, does not seem to have much to say about this machine. I am looking for manuals and chucks.

Since this is a copy of the Hardinge HLV-H, should comments be posted here or in another area?

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I dunno if it'll help you out or not, but a quick search for the manual for a Cyclematic 618 lathe might get you what you need.

CTL-618EVS - Cyclematic Machinery Co., Ltd.

If you need parts, and can not find the makers own list, maybe some pictures from the Hardinge picture book with the part circled or otherwise indicated, might get you what you need.

Chucks, try any tool supplier that deals in Machine Tools. Need to know the spindle nose size and type.Then it's just a matter of picking the price range you wish to use, ranging from Far East and India made at the cheap end, up to German or Swiss.

Cheers
    Trev

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Since Eisen's website offers to locate parts for Taiwanese machinery, if they aren't the maker, they know who is the maker.