What's new
What's new

Excello mill right angle attachment

BKahler

Aluminum
Hi all, it's been a long time since I posted. I started refurbishing my mill back in 2011 and finished it up after a year or so of work. Since I bought the mill I've been watching ebay for a right angle attachment. In all those years I never saw one listed on ebay until yesterday morning. One showed up and I bought it.

My quest now is to find the arbor support or at least a decent picture or two of the arbor support. There are at least two versions of the support. My early XLO does not have the dovetail ways on the ram like the later versions. The only picture I have of the early support helps but it would be nice if I had a few more views of what the support looks like.

I'm not afraid to try and make my own and in fact would likely make a wooden patterns of the two pieces and send them off to have castings made.

Any help in finding pictures (or even the support itself!) would be appreciated.

20131107_191935.jpg

Thanks,

Brad

I bought,one for a bridgeport but had to recot tge dovetail angle to fit my mill ixwoikd post a pic but dont know how to on this forum

I bought,one for a bridgeport but had to recot tge dovetail angle to fit my mill ixwoikd post a pic but dont know how to on this forum

Unfortunately that won't work for me. My Excello is the earlier mill that doesn't have the vee ways on the ram, they are flat.

20201103_090039x.jpg

Here's the RA attachment mounted on the quill.

20201106_085618x.jpg

Brad

Back